Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sending Colorful Greetings with Audrey!

Hey there!  Audrey here with a card to share with you using the new London Mouse stamp set from My Favorite things!  I started off by stamping the trees first, and then I masked them off.  I then stamped the center building, and then the rest of the buildings.  I masked everything off and then used Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron distress inks to add color to the sky and ground with a very light hand.  Then I removed the masks, and colored everything in with my copic markers.  After I was done, I felt like I needed to add more to the sky, so I stamped and fussy cut a bunch of clouds from the same stamp set, and adhered them in the sky, some flat with a glue pen and some popped up with foam tape.  I adhered the panel to a white card base using foam tape, and then added a sentiment on a handcut banner using the Luminous Spring stamp set from Paper Smooches.


Sending Colorful Greetings

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments: