Friday, November 6, 2015

Fa La La La La


Hello,

Brandi here... popping in with a fun and festive Christmas card. Tis the Season! Have you seen the Pinkfresh Studio  products in the shop? LOVE!!! They are the cutest!

For this card I stamped the present image and sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio's Christmas Wishes stamp set on Watercolor Paper. Next I colored in the presents with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. For the sentiment background, I lightly watercolored the panel with green from my Gansai Tambi Watercolor Set. I think these colors just make the images POP! To finish the card off, I assembled everything together using a piece of black and white patterned paper, black sequins and a turquoise card base. What do you think?

Hope you've enjoyed my dose of inspiration!

Until next time,,,
Brandi

5 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Love the fun colors Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Brandi!! Awesome color combo! And those black and white stripes in the background really add a wow factor!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete