Wednesday, November 25, 2015

waffle flower crafts warm fuzzies card

Hey guys, Jung here with you sharing a cute card I made featuring Waffle Flower Craft's Faye stamp set.  I just love this cute little monkey!  I think this turned out to be a very versatile card; I could send it as a warm wishes holiday card (which is what I was going for with the red bow and green skirt), or a birthday card, or just because...



I colored in the cute little Faye monkey (twice) using copic markers & a little wink of stella clear glitter pen, and then fussy cut them out.  To create my sunset sky and ocean, I used distress inks in picked raspberry, tumbled glass, broken china, and chipped sapphire.  The oval die is from the Avery Elle sweet scallops elle-ments die set.   I heat embossed the sentiment from an older Hero Arts stamp set using Ranger's gold embossing powder.  To finish off my card, I added star sequins from Lucy's card gold dust sequin shaker mix.  

That's it for me today friends!  Don't forget to visit the BRI shop!  Happy Wednesday, and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

1 comment: