Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Here Comes Santa Paws and a December Daily title page

Hey guys!  Jung here with a cute Santa doxie card and the title page for my 2015 December Daily album.  I will be using my new Memory Box Santa Paws stamp set and matching dies.

First up is my Santa paws card.  I have a little dorkie (dachshund and yorkie mix) named Emma, so I'm obsessed with all things dachshund/doxie/hot dog/wiener dog!  LOL!



I stamped out the pups, tress, and Christmas extras with memento tuxedo black ink.  I colored in the images with Copic markers, and then die cut them using the matching dies.  For the snowy background, I used a piece of patterned paper from the Juniper Berry 6x6 paper pad by Basic Grey.  After putting my scene together, I added some Christmas sparkle with my Stickles glitter bottle.

For my December Daily title page, I went for a clean and simple look using colors that I'm gravitating toward for this year's album (inspired by Pinkfresh Studio's Christmas wishes line).


I cut down a piece of watercolor paper to the size that I liked, and punched holes to fit my album.  (I like that you'll be able to see the other pages behind it.)  I stamped 3 tress using the Memory box Santa Paws stamp set, and December 2015 along with our last name using Lawn Fawn's Milo's ABCs stamp set.  I used Versamark ink and heat set it with gold embossing powder.  Then, I water colored the trees using some distress inks.  Clean, simple, and easy!

That's it for me!  I hope you're enjoying the beginning of December.  Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to get your shopping on at Butterfly Reflections Ink!  Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Love those sweet Christmas pups and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so darling, Jung!

    ReplyDelete