Wednesday, December 16, 2015

snow globe shaker ornaments

Hey guys, Jung here with you today.  I finally got around to making some cute snow globe shaker ornaments for my tree.  I even made a fun mason jar snow globe ornament!


Aren't they just the cutest?!!!

For these two snow globe ornaments, I used the Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow stamp set and the Add-on lawn cuts, and the Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together stamp set and the matching lawn cuts.






For the next snow globe, I used the mason jar stamp from the Waffle Flower Crafts Good Stuff stamp set, and the snowman is from the same Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow stamp set I used.




After stamping all the elements with Memento tuxedo black ink, I did some coloring with my Copic markers, and die cut all the images.  (For the mason jar, I fussy cut around the outside and inside of the stamped image.)  For my backgrounds, I used Tim Holtz distress inks with my mini ink blenders, and drew on some snow with a white gel pen.  I put all my shaker elements together and added some twine so I could hang the shaker snow globes on my tree.  I think they turned out super cute!!!

That's it for me today friends! Happy Wednesday!  Thanks for hanging out and don't forget to check out the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment