Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello!

I am so glad you stopped by today! I have a fun, colorful card to share with you, using a couple of fabulous stamp sets from My Favorite Things


I am a sucker for florals, and the Sketched Blooms had to come live with me! I started by cutting a piece of watercolor paper down to 4 3/8 x 5 1/4, and stamped my flowers and stems in a waterproof black ink.


I then used multiple colors of Distress Inks, to stamp out my flowers, adding water with a spray bottle to spread the color. I then immediately hit it with my heat tool to keep it from spreading. I did that to all of the flowers. With the leaves, I simple colored in the bottom portion using Distress Markers, and the spritzed it with water.


To finish it, I adhered it to a white card base with foam, and added a sentiment from the Birthday Bears Stamp Set, using white heat embossing onto black card stock. I also adhered a few black pearls!

Thanks again for stopping by, and be sure to check out all of the new products in the shop! There is always new goodies coming in! Have a great day.


6 comments:

  1. so pretty Lindsay...love the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Awesome water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is this ! love it, the stamp just works so well with the water colouring.
    Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Person can merely enjoy two occasions relating to him/her personally.
    One, is Birthday - a day in a year.
    Another, is Marriage Day - A Day in a Lifetime.
    Both are most precious ones, which stay memorable for a long time.

    I wish you a very very Happy Birthday to you and all Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.

    ReplyDelete