Friday, January 1, 2016

Hogs and Kisses with Audrey


Hey there!!  Audrey here!   Apart from Christmas, Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday to create for, probably because I can use lots of pink! ;)

I just got the new Avery Elle Hogs and Kisses stamp set and I couldn't wait to ink up that little piggy!  I watercolored a background in shades of pink, red and purple, and when it was dry, I diecut it with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies.  I can not get enough  of these dies.  I am sure that is obvious though, as I have used them in my last several projects here on the blog!  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the pig from the stamp set, added a sentiment from the same stamp set to the heart that he's holding and then popped him up on a white banner die, which is also part of the Wonky Stitches die set.  I added a scattering of hearts, accented with a white gel pen, and then added a few white iridescent sequins from the Lily White sequin mix by Lucy's cards.  When my panel was done, I popped it up on a white card base using foam tape.


Hogs & Kisses

That's all for me today!  Stop back by tomorrow for more inspiration from the design team! :)

Thanks for stopping by!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment