This time I have made a soft no-line watercolor card. The look is like a children's book. To achieve the technique of no-line watercoloring, my Zig Clean Color Pens helped me a ton!!! I first laid down the shadows with the marker, then I used a water brush to fade out the color. The trick is to limit the amount of water on the brush. If I have too much water coming out of the brush, the image will still bleed. Don't ask me how I know...
Here's a closer look at the animals.
- Stamp the animals on watercolor paper with Pumice Stone distress ink. The stamp set is from MFT Sweet Safari set
- Color them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush. I don't have all the colors so I mixed color when necessary
- Die cut them with the coordinating die
- Blend MFT Summer Splash ink in the center of a new cardstock. Die cut with Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackable
- Blend MFT Lemon Drop ink on some scrap watercolor paper, stamp the sentiment with MFT Chocolate Brown ink. Die cut a flag shape with Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 4
- Adhere everything as shown to finish off