- With the help of my MISTI, stamp the bouquet in Versamark ink and white heat emboss it. Mask when necessary to fill in the lower half of the card
- Color in the bouquet using Gansai Tambi watercolor. I used very vibrant colors this time because it's Chinese New Year! Everything should be super vibrant and happy!!
- Add gold and white paint splatters
- Gold heat emboss the sentiment "sending" on the card and "hugs" on vellum
- Embellish with some twine to finish
Friday, February 12, 2016
Hi! Amy (The Craft Bunny) here with a floral card today. It's no joke that the Wplus9 Ranunculus set is the hottest product right now. Not only it's so well designed, it can also be used in so many ways!!! Here is my take on it using watercolor :)