Wednesday, February 24, 2016

You're Souper Cool

Hello friends!

I have a fun card to share with you today, using some fun My Favorite Things products, you can find in the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop!


I love the Horizontal Stitched Cover-up Companion Die from MFT, and used that as the frame for my card. First, though, I added some red ink to the background, as well as a piece of MFT's Country Fair Patterned Paper, in Red.


Using the adorable Recipe For Happiness set, I stamped the chef onto white card stock, as well as a few utensils, and colored them with Copic Markers. I then cut them out, and placed them onto my card. I stamped my sentiment last, and adhered it all to my card base.

I hope you enjoyed, and are inspired to play with your stamps, and inks! Thanks for joining me today!


2 comments:

  1. This card is SOUPER Cool!!! Fantastic LO and colouring/sponging, Lyndsay!

    ReplyDelete