Hello! Amy (The Craft Bunny) here. Today I have a very colorful card for you inspired by Spring. My favorite things in Spring are the beautiful flowers. The weather in Seattle has become much warmer and the flowers are already blooming! I feel so happy! Here I have used my favorite watercolor to make a rainbow wreath for my kitty. The colors in this card combined with the cute kitty makes me happy.
- On watercolor paper, white heat emboss MFT's Roses All Over background
- Die cut with Die-namics Jumbo Peek-a-boo and Die-namics Bluepints 25
- Watercolor with Gansai Tambi watercolor
- For the inside panel, watercolor loosely with a gradient of pink and stamp the sentiment with black pigment ink
- For the kitty, I have used MFT's I Knead You stamp and die-namics and colored with Copic markers
- Adhere everything as shown with glue and foam tape