I have used Create a Smile stamps to build a scene. Imagine yourself sipping tea in a flower garden. Beyond all the pretty flowers in sight, there is a hot air balloon embarking on a new journey. More details below.
- Prepare two pieces of watercolor paper. On the first paper, white heat emboss the flowers and leaves from the Magic Flower stamp set. Mask when necessary
- On the second paper, white emboss a few flowers and the hot air balloon (from the Uplifting set)
- Paint the images with Gansai Tambi watercolor, then fussy cut out the flower cluster
- Create clouds with a stencil made from MFT Die-namics Stitched Cloud Edges
- Stamp the sentiment in brown, mount the flower cluster with foam tape and embellish with sequins
As for my own new adventure, I am now on My Favorite Things' design team. So, I will be happily busy. I hope to see you again on my blog or Instagram. Bye for now! Take care!