- My Favorite Things Cool Cat stamp set
- My Favorite Things Cool Cat die set
- MFT Bold Greenery die set
- Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle die
- Brick stencil
- Texture Paste
- Copic friendly Black ink (Memento or MFT Hybrid)
- Distress Inks
- Copic Markers
- Oatmeal Cardstock
- Copic friendly white cardstock
- Misti Precision Stamp Tool
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Oatmeal cardstock (primary panel)
- 4 1/4" x 11" Oatmeal cardstock (scored & folded for card base)
- Use Inside & Out Rectangle die to cut rectangle from primary panel, align again and cut from card base. Set aside interior cut rectangle for later use. Lightly tamp and blend Pumice Stone Distress ink over primary panel for simulated mortar.
- Stamp Aged Mahogany and Fired Brick Distress ink onto cleanable slick palate. Blend in texture paste with palate knife to desired brick color. Place stencil over primary panel and thinly spread mixed paste over surface. Remove and clean stencil, mat and tools immediately of paste. Set panel aside to dry.
- Stamp chosen kitties in Copic friendly black ink on white cardstock. Color with Copic markers. I chose C1, BV20, C5, B05, B29, R27, R22 & R20 for kitties. E18, E37 and E33 for the basket. Die cut colored kitties.
- Ink blend around sides of interior rectangle with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. Stamp with sentiments.
- Die Cut vellum with Bold Greenery die set.
- Adhere completely dry brick primary panel to card base aligning window and edges.
- Adhere yellow rectangle through opening in front of card for perfect placement.
- Adhere kitties and vellum to brick primary panel.
- Open card and adhere kitty face, stamp sentiment and paw to left side. Don't ruin your card now! Use the Misti for perfect placement and the ability to stamp again for solid crisp image. I consider the Misti a basic must-have tool!
Voila, your card is complete! I just love the extra detail of opening the card and having the little kitty greeting on the inside. The recipient is sure to purr with delight!
Thank you all for popping in today. Come back and visit soon! I'm off to see what is new in the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop. If I'm not back for my next post, you'll find me wallowing in all the goodness I've received from Vanessa's lightening fast shipping!