I chose just the large and small flower outline, along with a leaf, and clear embossed them to define easy watercoloring. The possibilities are truly endless and I cannot wait to play further!
- Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set
- Altenew Painted Inspiration Stamp Set
- Clear (or white) Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Black Ink
- Gansai Tambi Watercolors
- Colored Pencils
- Watercolor Paper
- Black Cardstock
- Heavy White Cardstock
- Masking Paper
- Mini Misti Precision Stamp Tool
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in Red Berry or Clear
- Baker's Twine
- 4" x 5 1/4" watercolor paper
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" black cardstock
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white heavyweight cardstock (scored & folded for base)
- Clear (or white) emboss selected designs on watercolor paper, masking where needed. Remember to stamp the design you want to appear in front first.
- Once completely dry, define or deepen any areas you like with a colored pencil.
- Trim and place in Misti Precision Stamp Tool. Align once and stamp sentiment multiple times for a crisp clear image. Watercolor paper can be rough and lead to a splotchy image. The Misti solves this dilemma!
- Sparkle Pen the border of the black cardstock. I used the Red Berry color and in the right light you can see a red glimmer to the sparkle. Clear works just as well too!
- Adhere design panel to black background.
- Adhere black background to card base by aligning in a lower inside corner of the Misti. Place folded card base in Misti first, then adhere black background aligning over top in the same corner.
- Wrap and tie twine. Secure with a bit of liquid glue or glue dot.
I enjoyed this card so much, I had to make a brilliant yellow version as well! This sentiment is from the Altenew Painted Greetings stamp set. You can find the sequins here.
Thank you all for stopping by today. Pop back in again soon, we all enjoy creating for you!
Vanessa has a new release or two up in the shop, be sure to check them out!