Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hey there!  It’s Lorraine (Created by Lorraine) and I have a confession to make.  Ever since I got the Ooh La La stamp set by Poppy Stamps and the Big Top Birthday stamp set from Neat and Tangled, I haven’t been able to put them down!  Here’s a card that uses both:


For this card, I first stamped all the images, colored them with Copic markers, and die cut them.  One thing I love about the penguin is you don’t have to color in that much.  Then I masked off the top and bottom of the card base, blended on some distress ink, sprayed a bit of water and drew stars with a white gel pen.  Lastly, I added the die-cut images onto the card with foam tape.   

I hope all of you Butterfly Reflections Inkers are doing well and finding time to get crafty.  Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies:
Inks: Copic markers; Memento (tuxedo black); Tim Holtz distress ink (broken china)
Other: white gel pen, foam adhesive, masking tape, water mister

No comments:

Post a Comment