To make my card:
- I stamped the girl/owl image and the boy/fox image from the N&T Better Together stamp set onto white cardstock with Memento tuxedo black ink.
- I colored in the images using copic markers. I also added in some detail with a white gel pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the girl's skirt and hair bow, and white prismacolor color pencil for some highlights to their hair.
- I die cut the images with the N&T Better Together dies, and set aside.
- I die cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of water color paper.
- I loosely water colored a background sky and grass with distress inks in tumbled glass, peacock feathers, mowed lawn, and twisted citron.
- Once the background was completely dry, I heat embossed the hugs sentiment from the same N&T stamp set with Versafine onyx black ink and clear embossing powder.
- I attached the background panel to a navy colored card base.
- I attached my girl and boy onto the background with foam tape. I added a tiny bit of glossy accents to all the eyes for some shine.
- To finish off my card, I added sequins from Lucy's cards Gilded Rose sequin mix.
I really hope you like the way my card turned out. I absolutely love this stamp set!
Have a fabulous Wednesday!