Sunday, June 5, 2016

June Mood Board


Hello there! Amanda here today to share this month's mood board. I apologize for the late post today. The end of the school year always seems to be a crazy time, doesn't it? I'm ready for lazy mornings. And 99 degree days without A/C has me wishing for lots of pool time this summer! 

 So here are our colors this month!
Watermelon Red, Celery, Robin Egg Blue and Navy

Image Sources: Pinterest

I hope this inspires you to create some fun summery layouts! As always, we love to see what you create! You can comment below with a link to your project, share on Instagram using #BRImoodboard or post in the new Butterfly Reflections Ink FB group!

2 comments:

  1. I live this mood board and was inspired to create a card for my mom's birthday using it: http://leighpenner.blogspot.ca/2016/06/happy-birthday-to-my-mom.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing! :-D

      Delete