Saturday, June 11, 2016

Storybook Sweetness

Happy Saturday crafty friends! Amy (The Craft Bunny) here! I'm happy to be back today to share a sweet card. I am obsessed with a few things lately - critter, flower and watercolor. Today, I'm pairing all of them to make this card.


  1. Die cut the beautiful frame using WPlus9 Lattice Frame Die. Cut out the middle to get an opening
  2. Stamp the flowers from Altenew Wild Hibiscus and the deer from Avery Elle Storybook in light brown ink. Watercolor with distress inks. I have colored the deer close to real life and I think it really complements the flowers! :)
  3. For the background, I blended some distress inks and added splatters to add interest
  4. The sentiment is silver heat embossed from Altenew Sentiments & Quotes

Isn't this sweet? Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. Love this amy, so sweet! I just love your watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete