It's Karin from PeppermintPatty's Papercraft, here to share some inspiration. For today's card I've played with some adorable products from Paper Smooches.
1. Start out by watercoloring the panel and matting it to a piece of sturdy cardstock.
2.Stamp the sentiment and adhere panel to cardbase with foam adhesive.
3. Diecut your string of heart from heavy white cardstock.
4. Place the inside diecuts on a piece of post-it tape to keep them from getting lost.
5. Make sure they are turned the right way and then start coloring (I used copic markers).
6. Assemble all the pieces on a piece of scrap paper.
7. Adhere to card with foam adhesive.
Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords
Paper Smooches Linked Hearts
Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangle
Tuxedo Black ink
Rangers Distress Ink
Watercolors (I use Winsor and Newton )
Have a great day, hugs, Karin