Thursday, June 23, 2016

Wildflower Card Set

Happy Summer!  It’s Lorraine (from Created by Lorraine) and I’m here to share a set of cards I made using the Wildflower stamp set from Concord and 9th and the Balloon Messages stamp set from Waffle Flower Crafts.  Here’s the first one:


 To make this card, I first stamped the wildflower images on masking tape and cut them out. 


Then I stamped the images onto my card base, covered them with the masks and then blended on some distress ink.


After peeling off the masks, I used a white gel pen to color in the small leaves.  I then stamped the sentiment and added a few open circle stamps and black sequins.  The same method was used for these cards:





And all together, the set of three cards:


Thank you for taking a look.  I hope everyone’s summer has gotten off to a great start!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards--awesome masking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful - so simple but perfect! Absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete