Thursday, July 7, 2016

Go to your Happy Place

Hi Butterfly Reflections Ink family!  It's Lorraine here, from Created by Lorraine.  For my card today, I dusted off one of my favorite stamp sets of all time: Avery Elle's Storybook.  I paired it with one of my new favorites, Waffle Flower Craft's Balloon Messages, and made this card:



First, I masked off the bottom portion of the card base and brushed on some distress ink.  Then I stamped the images on scraps of patterned paper and fussy-cut them out.  After coloring the sides of the cut-outs with a black brush marker, I adhered the images to the card base with glue.  Finished it off with the sentiment, and there you have it!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far.  I'm off to California to visit my family and see my big brother get married!  Cali and family time...definitely my happy place:)

No comments:

Post a Comment