Sunday, August 7, 2016

August Mood Board

Hello there! Amanda here today to share this month's mood board! I had a bit of a nautical inspiration for colors this month, playing on navy and red, but I mixed it up a bit with a Deep Coral instead of true red and adding in Glacier Blue. We just got back from an Alaskan cruise and had the BEST time. I can't wait to get some layouts done using these colors with my vacation pics! The My Minds Eye By The Sea collection is just about perfect for it too!

Deep Coral, Glacier Blue, Cloud Gray, Indigo
Image Sources: Pinterest


I hope these colors inspire you this month! As always, we love to see what you create! You can comment below with a link to your project, share on Instagram using #BRImoodboard or post in the new Butterfly Reflections Ink FB group!

4 comments:

  1. such lovely colors, i must play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such fabulous mood boards! Here's a link to the card I made using this one: http://leighpenner.blogspot.ca/2016/08/altenew-august-inspiration-challenge.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delightful colors on this mood board! Here's a link to a card I made for this challenge. I hope you'll visit me and check it out!
    http://craftingwhileiwait.blogspot.com/2016/08/good-morning-friends-im-popping-in-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love for you to come visit my blog and see this card I made using the mood board colors for inspiration:
    http://craftingwhileiwait.blogspot.com/2016/08/long-haul.html

    ReplyDelete