Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Perk Up

Good morning, everyone! It's Cassie here  :) It's time to perk up because we are half way through the week and it's almost the weekend! Today I've got a cutie of a card using some Greeting Farm stamps.

I started by stamping the two coffee cups from the Perk Up stamp set on some Neenah Solar White paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I colored them all in and fussy cut them out. I colored the hot cups very similar, but the cold cups I colored to be strawberry, caramel, and chocolate frappes! Yum, am I right?! I ran my black Copic over the edges of each cut out cup and then I took out my Fun Faces 2 stamp set from Your Next Stamp. I love these faces from the set because you can really give anything life when you combine them with other images.
I added some white gel pen details to the cups and set them aside to work on the next steps. I die cut the largest rectangle from the Lawn Fawn Large Stiched Rectangle Stackable set. I use this set on nearly every card. Next I cut a strip that would fit across the card panel and all the cups would fit across it. To add some detail I die cut the dotted line from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders set on both the top and bottom. I added some Antique Linen Distress Ink to the small strip and Walnut Stain to the stitched rectangle. I splattered some water on the Walnut Stain to add some bleached splotches.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment in the bottom center of the card, and stamped the steam with VersaMark so I could heat emboss it with white embossing powder. I cut those out and put all the pieces together. I hope you enjoyed the card for today! I know I had fun making it :) Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll see you again soon with another card!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like a coffee lovers dream! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like coffee...but this card makes it look so yummy that I'm almost craving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is soooooooo darn cute!!!!!!!! Fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete