Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sending Smiles

Hi Everyone! Ashley here sharing a super fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Love Letters. There are so many ways to use this cute set! I decided to the two birds in this set needed a little face time. :) 


I started the card by stamping the two birds and coloring them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies from the set to cut them out. Next I stamped the cell phone from the set. The birds are stamped again in each other's cell phones. Aren't they cute? 

To create the colorful mountains I started by die cutting them out using the Stitched Mountain Borders from Lawn Fawn. I blended Distress Ink to color the mountains. I used Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves.


To create the fun dotted window opening I used Avery Elle's Rectangles Dies and finished my card with the stamped sentiment.

I love this fun stamp set and can't wait to create more!


2 comments:

  1. How fun this
    card is, love
    the selfies.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card!! how did you get the birds faces in the phone? masking?

    ReplyDelete