Sunday, January 15, 2017

Who Doesn't Love Happy Mail?!?!?!

Hi, there! It's Rebekah here today sharing a card I made using Lawn Fawns Happy Mail Lawn Cuts.

It may sound a bit strange but I have always had a thing for mailboxes.. I have an antique French mailbox I plan to hang inside my house as soon as I find the perfect spot for it! Maybe its the anticipation of happy mail that makes me love them, I don't know. But that is why I when I saw this mailbox die I knew I had to have it!



This die is super cool, too! Its easy to put together...actually, all that is required is a few folds. It is perfect for filling with lots and lots of happy 'mail'!

I used the Lawn Fawn Happy Mail Lawn Cuts and stuffed it full of letters stamped and die cut from the Love Letters stamp set and Love Letters Dies.  I also couldn't resist having that little bird popping out of the mailbox! I also added a few letters at the bottom of the scene!



I created the scene inside the Wonky Windows die from My Favorite Things. I also used the Rolling Hills die and the Grassy Hills.

I thought this card needed some pattern so on the gray cardstock base I stamped the Diagonal Stripes Background Stamp also from My Favorite Things.



These dies and stamp set are perfect for Valentine's Day. Included in the stamp set is a Valentine's Day sentiment, but also included are a number of sentiments which can be used year round. I will be using these products again soon!!!

Keep an eye on My Blog and my Instagram to see more projects created with products from the Butterfly Reflections Ink Store!



2 comments: