Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hugs, Smile, Friend

Hello everyone,

Coralynn here today and I'm excited to share a quick card with you.  I recently got the MFT Words for Friends die and it came the way it's shown below.  It was nestled nicely together so I thought it would look neat if I die cut it that way.  


I took an A2 sized card base and die cut the word dies and took a piece of patterned paper from my stash and added it to the inside of the card.  I then took the adorable owl that I coloured the other day and thought she would fit perfect perched on top of the sentiment. 


I added the owl to the card with an action wobbler as I thought the card needed just a bit more but I wanted the owl and sentiment to take the stage on the card so I thought the wobbler would be just enough. 
Don't forget to stop by the shop.  The shop is full of wonderful goodies!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Coralynn  :)


4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card Coralynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you left the die cut together! What a great idea! I am partial to owls, so I just love your card!

    ReplyDelete