Thursday, March 23, 2017

Magical Birthday Wishes with Reverse Confetti.....

Hello !! Mayra here with you today .
I am back today with this fun post !
I am obsessing over unicorns at the moment ! As you will be able to see, lol !
For today's cards I used the Reverse Confetti Unicorn Wishes Stamp Set .
The coordinating dies can be found here Unicorn Wishes Confetti Cut Dies .

I used the Neat & Tangled Scalloped Dies for both cards . 
For my first card , I heat embossed the stars from the stamp set using Versamark Ink 
The sentiments were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on both of the cards.
I couldn't help myself I had to create a second card using this cutie . 


I hope you enjoy these cards I created to share with you today ! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day . 

5 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous, Mayra!! The unicorns look amazing!! I love how you colored them!! The backgrounds are fabulous!! Love these!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love how you colored the unicorns. So neat and magical. Those backgrounds are gorgeous. I like the ink blending over the stars on the first one. Light and airy. The second one...looks like a nighttime or galaxy background. Amazing! You have wonderful skills! :) Thanks for sharing and inspiring, Mayra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unicorns are SO IN right now and yours is ADORABLE!! LOVE, LOVE that background!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Mayra! I love the sweet unicorn and fabulous backgrounds!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete