Thursday, March 2, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You .....


Hello ! 
Mayra here with today's fun post ! 
I used the adorable and super cute 
bunnies from the 
for today's card . 

I stamped my bunnies , carrot and butterfly images onto 
watercolor paper , 
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper is a great one to use . 
For my ink I used Ranger Archival Ink

I colored them in using different colors of Distress Inks.
I die cut the base and the layering piece using My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Stax 
The base is from the Neat & Tangled Scalloped Die Set . The sentiment is stamped using Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder

Thank you so very much for stopping by ! 
Hope you enjoy this card I created ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Mayra! You've colored those cute bunnies, carrots and butterflies so wonderfully with your distress inks. Love the cheeks with the white highlights. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooo CUTE!! You know I love your coloring... what a fantastic card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete