Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Somebunny Card!

Hello everyone, this is Nicky back with you again sharing some pastel springtime goodness with this new card featuring the ultra adorable Somebunny Stamp Set by My Favorite Things.



I ink blended a panel ever so delicately in pale pink, yellow and orange using Distress Inks and utilising the amazing Clarity Stencil Brushes.  I die cut the panel using Blueprints #25 by My Favorite Things to provide the stitched edge affect.



I then stamped all of the images from Somebunny including the clouds with archival ink.  The clouds were ink blended in pale blue then  I watercolour painted the bunnies and chicks using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and die cut them out.  One of my clouds received a friendly smiley face care of the Rainy Days stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh.



Before adhering the elements with dimensional foam tape I used Copic markers to dot in a little suggestion of ground, pebbles and grass.   I also added some subtle twinkling dots to the sky using a Gelly Roll pen.  The card was finished out with a variety of toning sequins and the blushing cheeks on the little characters were given a dot of Uni-Ball Signo White and the sentiment added.

I hope your Easter and Spring cards are coming together nicely.  Have a happy week of crafting!  See you same time next week and meanwhile you can follow Nicky Noo Cards on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.

Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment