Thursday, April 6, 2017

AHOY with Neat & Tangled....

AHOY everyone !!
Happy Thursday !!
Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's fun post .

I am in LOVE with the new Neat & Tangled Yo Ho Ho stamp set
You will be seeing lots of cards from me created with this set ! This set also has the 
coordinating dies Yo Ho Ho Dies



I began by coloring my images . I then die cut the waves and sandy borders . To create the water  and the sand I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts . I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink to create the water . 

For the AHOY on the card I used the Neat & Tangled Journaling Alpha Dies set .
I die cut the large scalloped base and frame using the Neat & Tangled Scalloped Die set .

I hope you enjoy the card I created for you today ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Hope you feel inspired to create and have a Blessed day !! 

3 comments:

  1. This is just precious!! Such an adorable scen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the fun scene you've created, Mayra!! The colors are gorgeous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Cutest pirates I've ever seen. Great color combo, too. Sweet and fun scene. You are so good at creating those! :)

    ReplyDelete