Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happy Happy Birthday with Neat & Tangled

Hello everyone !! Mayra here with today's fun 
post . For today I created a set of birthday cards 
using the super fun Big Top Birthday stamp set 
from Neat & Tangled . The coordinating dies can be 
found here

For this set of cards I used a different coloring tool besides my Copic markers (which I LOVE ) .  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers . I am brand new to coloring with these ...and I am hooked !! Wow , these images were super fun to color !! 
I stamped my images using Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black .
I used Light Carmine as the main color , with a bit of Flesh color for the skin of 
the cutest little clown .

For the backgrounds of each one I used Distress Inks, for the clown I used  Worn Lipstick.
Using the Mini Ink Blending Tool from Ranger.
The letters are from the Journaling Alphas Dies from Neat & Tangled .

I hope you enjoy these cards I created for you today ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day . 

8 comments:

  1. These are so sweet and adorable, Mayra!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the images!! What fabulous cards!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, how fun! Fabulous coloring. I really like how you used the die cut words to ground the images. Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete