Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Ninjas Two Ways!

I have a two for one today! Two cards, totally different in style, both made using the same stamp set, Ninja-mazing Stamp Set from My Favorite Things.



The first card is a one layer card. I stamped my images with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and created a scene by masking the images with Inkadinkado Masking Paper.

To make the poor little ninja who is flying threw the air look surprised, I circled his eye with a Uni-Ball White Gel Pen and drew slight lines with a black pen to indicate movement.




The second card is a little more involved. This one had a pull tap which moves one of these little ninja images across the card.



I created the background using the MFT Radiating Sunray Stencil and the MFT Hit The Slopes Die set. I also used the MFT  Blueprints 25 and Blueprints 27.



I used Distress Ink in Fossilized Amber over the stenciled and applied using the Clarity Stencil Brushes.

Be sure to check out my Blog and Instgram for more projects using supplies from Butterfly Reflections Ink!

2 comments: