Thursday, May 18, 2017

Awesome Purse-N!


Hello Friends, use a lot of black in a card can be a little intimidating 
for some people.... specially for me, but when I saw the floral
pattern from the Waffle Flower Purse-nality Stamp Set  I knew, 
I wanted to use a lot of black.


For this card I used a mix of black and soft colors.

To start my card I stamped the first layer of purses with 
Embossing Powder Super Fine Clear, for the second layer I 
did the same. That gave the purses a great reased look.

I die cut the biggest square from the Lawn Fawn
and with a very light hand sponge it with 
Lawn Fawn inks in colors:Ballet SlippersMerman
and Squeezed Lemonade distress ink.
With the same colors and with a more heavy hand sponge 
the purses for more vibrant colors.


 For the card base I used Lawn Fawn  Black Licorice cardstock 
and with versafine ink I sponged the whole front part, I added 3 layers
 of Clear Embossing powder to have more texture.

Finally I added the very cool sentiment and 


Have a wonderful day Crafty Friends, and remember that the BRI shop 
still has a huge STAMP DIE SALE you can take advantage to SAVE!
Plus the new Lawn Fawn Release is at the shop... to shop shop shop!

Hugs,

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment