Friday, May 5, 2017

Lovely Peacock

Hi crafty friends! Crystal here today with my first official post as designer for Butterfly Reflections. I am thrilled to spend the next few months with y'all and hopefully stay a bit longer that that! ;) 

So for my first post I have a card made using Hero Arts Color Layering Peacock. 


I started this card by stenciling Hero Arts Peacock Layering cubes on the Hero Arts Peacock Feather stencil with a Ranger Mini Ink Blending tool. 


Then I stamped the peacock from Hero Arts Color Layering Peacock using the ink cubes. I did stamp the feathered tail a bit higher on the bird so I fuzzy cut instead of using the coordinating dies. 


The sentiment is stamped in Navy, and the sequins are decorated in Pretty Pink Posh Clear confetti mix. 

This was a fun card to make, with tons of color! Thank so much for joining me today! Stop by the blog again next Friday for another of my post!

Happy Weekend!

Crystal 

4 comments:

  1. This really is a stunning card. Beautiful colors and the sequins on the tail is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, the colors are amazing! And that background?...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very beautiful card, and I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Crystal! LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors together!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete