Tuesday, June 13, 2017

You Are Jawsome

Hi there!
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 here to share a "jawsome" little gift bag with you today:


Isn't this fun?

For my project, I started with the Tote Bag Lawn Cuts by Lawn Fawn.  After cutting the bag from kraft paper, I assembled it and inked up the edges with a little Walnut Stain Distress Ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.


To create my little underwater scene, I cut a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the front of my gift bag. I used a Scalloped Rectangle Stackable Lawn Cut die from Lawn Fawn along the top edge of my panel to create waves.  Next, I inked up the panel using Distress Inks in the following colors:  Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire. 

Now, for the fun part!  I stamped this cute shark and his buddies from the Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh Stamp Set.  I colored them with my Copics and cut them out with the Duh-Nuh Lawn Cuts.  I adhered them to my panel with a bit of Scotch Foam Tape for a little dimension.  Those cute bubbles are 4mm and 6 mm Clear Droplets from Pretty Pink Posh.


I just had to use the fun "Duh-Nuh" sentiment on my project so I created a tag with the Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags Lawn Cuts die set.  The star shaped tag reminds me of a starfish!

I hope you enjoyed my "jawsome" gift bag!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. OMHECK! This is super CUTE!! LOVE the treat bag and the sentiment is super FUN!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete