Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Captain of my Heart

Hi there and Happy Fourth of July to you!
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 with another fun pirate card to share with you. I seem to be a little obsessed with pirates lately. But, with all the adorable pirate-themed stamp sets released this summer, who can blame me?

For today's card, I used the super cute "Party Like a Pirate" stamp set by My Favorite Things:



I colored this little cutie with my Copic markers then used the Party Like a Pirate Die-namics to cut out my image.  I also added a little shimmer to his sword and hat with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Tip Marker


I created my card base with some fun red, white and blue prints from the Doodlebug 6X6 paper pad, Anchors Aweigh. The circular frame was created with Stitched Circle Frames Die-namics from My Favorite Things.  I die cut the frame three times and adhered the layers together to add a little dimension to my card.


 I used more images and another sweet sentiment from the set to finish up the inside of my card.

And, there we go - another fun pirate card for my treasure chest!
Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit. I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment