Happy Thursday crafty friends,
Ashley D. here! It’s almost Easter, and
I just love all the pastel colors and fluffy little animals this season
brings! So, I just had to create a simple
Easter card using the fun little spring critters from Mama Elephant’s
oh-so-cute Little Agenda series! It’s
one of my favorites by far, and each coordinates perfectly with all the others!
I began by cutting a simple white grid frame
using the Mama Elephant Grid Window die – it’s the most seamless addition to ALL
of the Little Agenda images. You could also use the Mama Elephant Circular Grid die too! I backed it
with a simple ink blended background of Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio on to
Bristol Smooth Cardstock, cut into strips and adhered with foam tape.
I selected a handful of images from the Mama
Elephant Little Bunny Agenda and Little Chickie Agenda sets to keep with my
spring theme. I stamped each with
Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic markers. I chose to keep my color palette light and
airy, by using W0, E000, Y000, Y00, YR000, YR00, B000, B00, R000, R00, and YG11.
I die cut each image using the coordinating dies (Little Bunny Agenda &
Little Chickie Agenda) and attached them to the inside of each frame using foam
adhesive, leaving the third-row blank. I then die cut the word Easter using the Heffy Doodle die, and my favorite Paper
Source Blush Luxe Cardstock, and added it to the third row.
To complete the sentiment, I stamped the word
happy from Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy and die cut it using the thinnest LawnFawn Everyday Sentiment Banners die, snipping off the ends. I attached it with foam adhesive, and for a
final touch, backed the whole frame with a 1/8” border of the same blush cardstock. Happy Easter everyone!




Comments
Post a Comment