Skip to main content

Sweet cookie wishes with Beata

Hi friends! Beata June here, and I'm sending you all sweet cookie wishes with this Lawn Fawn slimline card inspired by this month's moodboard.

Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? 🍪🍪

To make this card I used the following Lawn Fawn goodies:
For inspiration, I used this month's bri moodboard to make my card.

First I stamped out three jars to hold my cookies using the Lawn Fawn How You Bean? stamp set and colored them with copic markers.  Then I stamped some chocolate chip cookies 🍪🍪 to fill my jars from the Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies stamp set, colored them with copic markers, cut them out and glued them inside my jars.

Next, I stamped out the cute mice from the Lawn Fawn A Creature Was Stirring stamp set and Lawn Fawn Dandy Day stamp set and colored them with grey and pink colored copic markers.  But my mice couldn't bake all those cookies without some utensils!  So I stamped out some bowls, spoons, and whisk from the Lawn Fawn A Creature Was Stirring stamp set, colored them with copics, and cut them out. 🥄🥣

I don't know about you, but I love drinking a glass of milk whenever I eat chocolate chip cookies so I stamped out the milk carton and glass of milk 🥛 from the Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies stamp set, colored them with copics, and cut them out to go with my cookies. 

Then I stamped the owl, wings, and hat from the Lawn Fawn Special Delivery stamp set, colored them with copics and cut them out.  I wanted the owl to be delivering some of the cookies, so I stamped out the box and strings from the Lawn Fawn Special Delivery Box Add-On stamp set, colored the box, and filled it with some chocolate chip cookies I colored from the Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies stamp set.  I also thought it would be cute to have some of my mice packing up a box of cookies, so I stamped out another box from the Lawn Fawn Special Delivery Box Add-On stamp set, colored it with pink copic markers, and filled that box with more chocolate chip cookies I colored from the Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies stamp set.
Here are my stamped images all colored up and cut out!  (I ended up rearranging my images and taking out a milk carton and bowl so that my images would fit on the final version of my slimline card.)

After I finished coloring all my stamped images, I cut out a stitched slimline panel from white cardstock and blended it with Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Picked Raspberry distress oxide inks using Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes.  Then I splattered the blended background with water and pink paint.  After the water and paint was dry, I glued my slimline card panel onto a piece of black cardstock I cut out with a scalloped border.  Then I adhered all my colored images onto the card panel.
To finish up my card, I stamped the "sweet" and "wishes" sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies stamp set over the top of my first and last cookie jars, and added white highlights using a White Glaze Jelly Roll pen.
Here is my finished card:
Thanks for reading along to learn how I made this Lawn Fawn slimline card.  All this talk about cookies is getting me hungry so I'm off to bake some chocolate chip cookies! 🍪🍪  

Sending sweet cookie wishes to you all!

Crafty hugs,
Beata June 💚💚

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Tags featuring the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool!

Happy Monday! This is Kim Hamilton and I am so very excited to be sharing my first post with you for Butterfly Reflections Ink! This is making my first day back to work after a two-week break a happy one! I am sharing baby gift tags today, one of my friends is expecting and not sure what she is having so I made one of each! I used my  We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool  for the first time and loved it! I cut my own  Tim Holtz watercolor paper  to the size of tag I wanted (2 3/4 x 4 1/4) and cut the edges with my trimmer.  I stamped my sentiments that are by  Lawn Fawn Hello Baby  with VersaMark ink and used white embossing powder. For the girl tag I used a mix of Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral  Distress Inks  and for the boy tag I used Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron  Distress Inks .  I sprayed both tags with some water and dabbed it off. I then stamped my images by My Favorite Things  Snuggle Bunnies  for the girl and Magical Dragons for th

Painting backwards....

Hello, hello!  Norine here from The Velvet Lemon blog .  It's been a week for introductions hasn't it, but let me just say how delighted I am to have been invited to join such a talented group of paper crafters, and to contribute here at Butterfly Reflections Ink!   Today I'm sharing with you, some cards I made by working backwards.  What do I mean, you wonder?  Well, it's a technique I sometimes enjoy doing, where you "smoosh" your water based ink pads on a craft mat, mist the colors with water and then drag your water color paper through it to create a pretty mess of color.     For today's cards, I wanted a blend of blues and greens (always a crowd pleaser) and yellows/pinks.  You will always be happier with the results when you keep the green/blues from overlapping with the yellow/pinks, because that just produces an unappealing mud color.   I used a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Inks for this project, but any water based inks w

Altenew’s 4th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 3 + Giveaway

Hey, hey BRI friends!  We're hopping today to celebrate the 4th Birthday of Altenew , one of our favorite stamping companies!  You should have arrived here from the Altenew blog , and we're glad you're here to share the excitement! There are prizes and inspiration and it's going to be FUN! With you today, is Norine from The Velvet Lemon  creating for Butterfly Reflections Ink  and I have some projects to share today, that I made using some recently released Altenew products .   First up, are these two cards created with the Mega Succulent stamp set .   I stamped the image onto water color paper using the MISTI , then turned on the music and sat and colored.   I used Faber Castell watercolor pencils so I could more easily control where the color would sit and then painted with a water brush .  I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of vellum, heat embossed with clear embossing powder to ensure that the ink wouldn't smudge, then tore the vel