Skip to main content

March 2021 Mood Board

Hello there! Spring has sprung today with this month's mood board! Pink and yellow is one of my favorite color combos, especially when paired with orange. But, as much as I was tempted to, we're not going with orange today. I've paired a soft warm pink and bold yellow with two cool greens to create a fresh floral palette perfect for the start of the season!

Peony, Daffodil, Spring Green and Evergreen
Image Sources: Pinterest

You guys wowed me again with your creations using last month's colors. I can't wait to see what you all come up with this month! Be sure to share your creations on Instagram with #brimoodboard for a chance to win a $20 credit to the shop. And we'd love for you to follow our new IG account @brimoodboardchallenge where we will be sharing the boards and challenge entries every month.

The randomly selected winner for last month's mood board is Michelle @mibylaw. Congrats Michelle! 


Thanks for looking!
~Amanda

Comments